Creatine is among the most well researched and effective supplements on earth. One of creatine's primary functions is to increase muscle size and strength, but it may also provide neuroprotective and cognitive benefits. Our creatine is free of 'flow agents', leaving you will a pure and simple product. Enjoy!
INGREDIENTS: Creatine monohydrate.
- Creatine aids the formation of ATP, the key molecule your cells use for energy and all basic life functions.
- Creatine can alter numerous cellular pathways that lead to new muscle growth. For example, it boosts the formation of proteins that create new muscle fibers.
- Creatine can increase phosphocreatine in your brain. A factor in several neurological diseases is a reduction of phosphocreatine in your brain.
- Creatine supplements can increase phosphocreatine stores in your brain to help it produce more ATP. Creatine may also aid brain function by increasing dopamine levels and mitochondrial function
- Creatine has been researched for more than 200 years, and numerous studies support its safety for long-term use.